Migrating To Office 365
EdbMails is a one stop solution to migrate mailboxes to Office 365 from Office 365, Exchange, IMAP, servers. It supports almost all latest Exchange versions and Office 365 plans. Leads the migration operation without any hassle.
Simplify Office 365 Migration - Understand the full benefits.
EdbMails provides a complete approach to Office 365 migrations from various source servers, including Exchange, Google, POP3, IMAP, Office 365.
EdbMails automatically maps mailboxes between the source and target servers. Replicates the exact source folder hierarchy in the target.
Supports mailbox migrations from a single or multiple domains
Supports archive mailbox migration
Public folder migration with folder permissions
Supports Incremental migration. no duplicates on the target mailbox.
Migrates mailbox folder permissions, rules to the target server
Supports staged migration:
Migrates last few months data from all mailboxes to the target server. So that users will get access to the data they want. Then migrate the rest of the data on your convenient time. This can be achieved easily with EdbMails Office 365 migration.
To Know More Visit: https://www.edbmails.com/pages/office-365-migration-tool.html
Albert Taylor commented
Shoviv Office 365 Migration is the top approach to migrate Exchange to Office 365 and recovery of damaged and corrupted files and saves the recovered items in EML, MSG, and RTF & HTML, file formats. It has many user-centric features and affords a multi-purpose picture-perfect tool for Exchange related tasks.
• Imports EDB Mailboxes to Outlook PST, and Microsoft 365 mailboxes.
• Proficient Export Live Exchange and vice-versa and also in Microsoft 365 Mailboxes.
• Search option available for easy handling i.e. Search using many conditions.
• Filter Option to filter items through Process Message Class & Process Items Date.
• An advanced feature is an Incremental Export and Backup is in PST files.
• A free demo version is also available to download to migrate the first 50 items per folder.
For more info visit - https://www.shoviv.com/pages/migrate-exchange-to-office365.html