Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. CommandValueId is removed from existing buttons

Existing buttons that use CommandValueId attribute to pass specific parameters to general js functions get their CommandValueId removed when updating the solution using Ribbon WB.
    This even if no changes have been made to the buttons.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When i have multiple entity inside the solution, No choice to select entity

When i have multiple entity inside the solution, Ribbonworkbench still do not provide option to choose which entity ribbon we wants to change. can you help what could be wrong??

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. List solutions even if SkipGettingRecordCountForPaging is set to true

If an organization is setting the SkipGettingRecordCountForPaging to true, then the list of solutions in ribbon workbench is empty even if there are solutions listed in the organization. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2691237/orgdborgsettings-tool-for-microsoft-dynamics-crm

It seems that the list is dependent on the total count to list things.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Pub

In Dynamics 365 ,i have System Administrator and System Customizer Roles while publishing i have still am getting Access Error .

Ribbon Workbench Latest Beta - CRM 2016/ Dynamics 365

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow multiple instances of Application Ribbon

I don't know how easy this would be, but it would be really nice if the global buttons added to the application ribbon can be self-contained within a solution and not cross-contaminate other solutions.

I know CRM doesn't allow that, but an idea may be that Ribbon Workbench comes equipped with an "application ribbon template" based on a clean application ribbon (specific to the CRM verison). Ribbon Workbench would essentially insert a new instance of the application ribbon into the solution by default (or give the user the option to add it). It may also need to modify the XML…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Launch Action from Ribbon using Javascript

Call Action from Javascript, I think it is possible, but I like the method when I try to add the RunDialog Method in this link : http://ribbonworkbench.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/140652-create-a-dialog-short-cut-ribbon-button

It is easier to us to run dialog.
    Nice tool.
    Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Error 2.0.0.7 Failure while calculating dependencies for SavedQuery

Hello,

my older version 2.0.0.5 worked fine. Today I have to update to 2.0.0.7(without update I wasn't able to go inside). But this new version does not allow me to publish my reworked solution back to CRM. Always tells me, that it was not able to import solution -> I click on Publish Solution, then wait and watch this progress -> Downloading solution -> Uploading solution(it takes pretty long time) and then I get error message:

Reason: {body of the xml} is invalid. Failure while calculating dependencies for SavedQuery.

Regards

Zdenek

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. When I try to publish the solution, I get an Error regarding adding a report

Reasons:
    1:An error occurred while trying to add the report to Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Try adding the report again. If this problem persists, contact your system administrator.

This is on CRM 2013 (6.1.4.145). This problem started happening recently, before this we could publish using Ribbon Workbench with no issues.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. update your certificate

your ssl certificate for this website is not trusted anymore (older Symantec certificate)...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Error happen on load solution System.NullReferenceException RWB2016.Plugins.RibbonCustomisationsPlugin.GetRibbonXml

when I load my self solution,i log the error detail throw network monitor

<s:Envelope xmlns:s="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><s:Body><s:Fault><faultcode>s:Client</faultcode><faultstring xml:lang="zh-CN">System.NullReferenceException: 未将对象引用设置到对象的实例。&#xD;
    在 RWB2016.Plugins.RibbonCustomisationsPlugin.GetRibbonXml(LocalPluginContext localContext, String entityLogicalName, Boolean unzip)&#xD;
    在 RWB2016.Plugins.RibbonCustomisationsPlugin.GetRibbonJSON(LocalPluginContext localContext, ITracingService trace, String inputData)&#xD;
    在 SparkleXrm.Plugins.Plugin.Execute(IServiceProvider serviceProvider)</faultstring><detail><OrganizationServiceFault xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/xrm/2011/Contracts&quot; xmlns:i="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"><ActivityId>22ea46d0-4614-4f49-bf85-33bc6b5255d2</ActivityId><ErrorCode>-2147220891</ErrorCode><ErrorDetails xmlns:a="http://schemas.datacontract.org/2004/07/System.Collections.Generic"><KeyValuePairOfstringanyType><a:key>CallStack</a:key><a:value i:type="b:string" xmlns:b="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"> 在 SparkleXrm.Plugins.Plugin.Execute(IServiceProvider serviceProvider)&#xD;
    在 Microsoft.Crm.Sandbox.SandboxAppDomainHelper.&lt;&gt;cDisplayClass14_3.&lt;Execute&gt;b0()&#xD;
    --- 引发异常的上一位置中堆栈跟踪的末尾 ---&#xD;
    在 System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()&#xD;
    在 Microsoft.Crm.Sandbox.SandboxAppDomainHelper.Execute(IOrganizationServiceFactory organizationServiceFactory, Dictionary2 sandboxServices, String pluginTypeName, String pluginConfiguration, String pluginSecureConfig, IPluginExecutionContext requestContext, Boolean enablePluginStackTrace, Boolean chaosFailAppDomain)&amp;#xD;
    在 Microsoft.Crm.Sandbox.SandboxAppDomainHelper.Execute(IOrganizationServiceFactory organizationServiceFactory, Dictionary
    2 sandboxServices, String pluginTypeName, String pluginConfiguration, String pluginSecureConfig, IPluginExecutionContext requestContext, Boolean enablePluginStackTrace, Boolean chaosFailAppDomain)&#xD;
    在 Microsoft.Crm.Sandbox.SandboxWorker.Execute(SandboxCallInfo callInfo,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. After publishing throwing an error like "We are sorry but there was a problem" for Vega (IFD server)

Hi, I am unable to synchronize the customizations using Ribbon Work bench. After publishing it throwing an error like "We are sorry but there was a problem" for Vega IFD server. Please do needful changes to confgure Ribbon workbench to Vega IFD server.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. how to customize export command

I want to customize export command in a sense that it should be only visible for some entities and not all. Do you have any idea how to achieve this ?
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I have 2 buttons

I have 2 buttons on the incident homepage. But when i open the homepage, the buttons are hidden. Then, i open a incident and go back to the homepage and "shazam" the buttons are showing there.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bug! Url adds _root in IE

When adding a Url command action to a button that calls a webresource page it adds _root to the Url in IE. It doesn't do this in Edge, Firefox, or Chrome but I have some users who still use IE and we can't get around it.
    I wanted to use the modal capabilities but currently I have to use the Xrm.Utility.openWebresource method which opens a new window instead of a modal. If anyone has a workaround I would love to know.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Error in IFD Configuration. Incorrect CRM Url: Please access your CRM using: 'http://crm2013beta1:5555/Contoso'

Error in IFD Configuration.
    Incorrect CRM Url:
    Please access your CRM using: 'http://crm2013beta1:5555/Contoso&#39;
    The one you have used a different Url to access CRM to that configured on the CRM Server.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Open and Save CRM solution file saved to disk

As well as opening and publishing a solution directly from/to CRM would it be possible to open and save to a CRM solution file saved to disk?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Opened solution resetting

I noticed one little bug. When you are adding new Javascript actions for example on commands, if you click only a little bit right of the + sign for adding commands, your whole solutions resets.

In few seconds your current solutions opens again and everything you did is not saved.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Removing Ribbon Workbench Solution from CRM

How do I remove RW? We currently have RW 2013 (ver 2.0.1.3) and RW2016 (ver 3.1.177.1) installed. We are having problems where the ribbons on some entities are freezing after we save and close from creating a new record and we think the 2 are conflicting with each other. How do We removed the older version?

When I try to remove it, I get dependancy errors: here's the log output:

Unhandled Exception: System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[[Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.OrganizationServiceFault, Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35]]: The {0}({1}) component cannot be deleted because it is referenced by {2} other components. For a list of referenced components, use the RetrieveDependenciesForDeleteRequest. …

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Can not delete button

I created one flyout button with name Start. Then I added again on Start button another flyout button with name Continue.
    On button Continue I added 4 different regular buttons. So I have Start - Continue - Button.

When I want to delete one of this 4 regular buttons, when I click on them with right mouse click the menu with Delete option is not showing long enough so I have time to click on it. It shows only for a second or two and I am unable to delete this 4 buttons.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base