General

1. MBOX to PST Converter Software

Many users want to convert MBOX to PST (Personal Storage Table) files because they want to open the converted PST files in MS Outlook. EdbMails MBOX converter is a flexible solution for all users who want to convert MBOX files to PST files. The online market is packed with various MBOX file converters, which enables you to convert MBOX files to Outlook PST files. Still, this MBOX converter is most distinctive compared to other tools as it comes with several technically superior features. Before explaining more about the product, first get a few necessary information regarding the conversion process.

MBOX…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Import PST to Office 365 an automated tool

MS Office 365 email service provides various opportunities for businesses to standardize the requirement . Moving PST to Exchange Online can be formidable. EdbMails import PST to Office 365 utility does this job easy . You can migrate a particular folder or outlook data files that you want to migrate from a PST file to Office 365 tenant.

The solution supports the migration of PST files to Office 365 including emails with attachments, tasks, notes, contacts, and calendars.

Overview of its features:

Direct PST file migration to Office 365 tenants
    No limitations on File Size
    Supports Incremental migration. No duplicate…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. New Icons are missing

Icons are missing in Unified Interface for RibbonWorkbench2016313911_managed.zip.

Kindly Help. Thank you.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add Dynmic Button

Hi
    I add a flyout button that populated dynamically.
    I have no problem when I want to add a normal button and everything fine but when I want to add new another flyout I couldn't add sub item.

function CommandWorkflow(commandProperties) {

debugger

var results = loadParentOptions();
    var command = GenerateCommand(results);

commandProperties["PopulationXML"] = command;

}

function GenerateCommand(results) {

var command = "<Menu Id='demo.CustomReportMenu" + CreateGuid() + "'><MenuSection Id='demo.CustomReportSection" + CreateGuid() + "' Sequence='10'><Controls Id='demo.CustomReportControls" + CreateGuid() + "'>";

if (results.value.length > 0) {
    for (var i = 0; i < results.value.length; i++) {
    debugger
    var new_englishname = results.value[i]["new_englishname"];
    var new_name =
    0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Permitir editar o label do botão para letras minúsculas e maiúsculas.

Nas propriedade de edição do label, permitir editar para escrita maiúscula ou minúscula.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add new command buttons from Unified Interface

With Unified Interface, there are a lot of changes in Ribbon Definitions.
    Is there any plan to add those new buttons from the updated ribbon definitions in the tool so that the users can hide/customise out-of-the-box buttons easily?
    https://download.microsoft.com/download/C/2/A/C2A79C47-DD2D-4938-A595-092CAFF32D6B/ExportedRibbonXml.zip

E.g. In order to hide the new Appointment button in the Activity home page, I had to add the following HideCustomAction in Xml manually because modern.Appointment button is not available in the Ribbon Workbench tool.
    Mscrm.HomepageGrid.activitypointer.NewAppointment.modern.Appointment

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Open and Save CRM solution file saved to disk

As well as opening and publishing a solution directly from/to CRM would it be possible to open and save to a CRM solution file saved to disk?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The solution is really slow.

I am using workbench solution 2016 for ribbon custmization. At first it takes three attempts to load solution in workbench even though solution have just 2 entities and not many web resources or any other stuff in it. And now its been half an hour but my customization aren't published yet..;(

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How to customize new UCI dynamic ribbons in Dashboard and Subgrids

New UCI updates change the dynamic ribbons available on subgrids and on list components in dashboards.
    That collection of buttons do not appear to be included in current version of Ribbon Workbench. How can we customize what appears here? Specifically, how can we run on-demand flows to records in these subgrids? (ie. Marketing List Members when looking at Members on the Marketing List forms)

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. How to customize new UCI dynamic ribbons in Dashboard and Subgrids

New UCI updates change the dynamic ribbons available on subgrids and on list components in dashboards.
    That collection of buttons do not appear to be included in current version of Ribbon Workbench. How can we customize what appears here? Specifically, how can we run on-demand flows to records in these subgrids? (ie. Marketing List Members when looking at Members on the Marketing List forms)

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. how to customize export command

I want to customize export command in a sense that it should be only visible for some entities and not all. Do you have any idea how to achieve this ?
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Entity schema name containing word "form"

If the entity schema name contains the word "form" the subgrid section of the ribbon workbench is not configurable. The subgrid section is not displaying any elements.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Implement Default and Invert attribute for OrRule

Currently it is possible to configure the Default and InvertResult value for a OrRule within a DisplayRule. Unfortunatley this configuration has no impact, because it is not considered in the XML.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Change the error message Function Cannot contain Brackets to Special Characters

I had a special Character in my function bu the error message said I had a bracket. I spent several hours looking through the XML looking for a bracket when it was not a bracket but an erroneous semi-colon.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ribbon workbench is not loading

D365 solution contains only 1 entity to be edited in Ribbon Workbench but still tool is not loading saying "Your solution is too large".

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Can not delete button

I created one flyout button with name Start. Then I added again on Start button another flyout button with name Continue.
    On button Continue I added 4 different regular buttons. So I have Start - Continue - Button.

When I want to delete one of this 4 regular buttons, when I click on them with right mouse click the menu with Delete option is not showing long enough so I have time to click on it. It shows only for a second or two and I am unable to delete this 4 buttons.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Opened solution resetting

I noticed one little bug. When you are adding new Javascript actions for example on commands, if you click only a little bit right of the + sign for adding commands, your whole solutions resets.

In few seconds your current solutions opens again and everything you did is not saved.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How to customize core command such as Mscrm.Form.WordTemplate.Populate.Flyout

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your incredible too.
    I use it since long time, but now i'm realy stuck

I would like to call a custom JS function when clicking on Export Word template flyout button from a record.
    I would like to call the function before exporting the doc.
    I found that a commadcore is responsible for the populate of the flyout :Mscrm.Form.WordTemplate.Populate.Flyout but I cannot customize this command in order to add my JS function...

Do you have any idea how to achieve this ?
    Thx !

Joe

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Error happen on load solution System.NullReferenceException RWB2016.Plugins.RibbonCustomisationsPlugin.GetRibbonXml

when I load my self solution,i log the error detail throw network monitor

<s:Envelope xmlns:s="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><s:Body><s:Fault><faultcode>s:Client</faultcode><faultstring xml:lang="zh-CN">System.NullReferenceException: 未将对象引用设置到对象的实例。&#xD;
    在 RWB2016.Plugins.RibbonCustomisationsPlugin.GetRibbonXml(LocalPluginContext localContext, String entityLogicalName, Boolean unzip)&#xD;
    在 RWB2016.Plugins.RibbonCustomisationsPlugin.GetRibbonJSON(LocalPluginContext localContext, ITracingService trace, String inputData)&#xD;
    在 SparkleXrm.Plugins.Plugin.Execute(IServiceProvider serviceProvider)</faultstring><detail><OrganizationServiceFault xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/xrm/2011/Contracts&quot; xmlns:i="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"><ActivityId>22ea46d0-4614-4f49-bf85-33bc6b5255d2</ActivityId><ErrorCode>-2147220891</ErrorCode><ErrorDetails xmlns:a="http://schemas.datacontract.org/2004/07/System.Collections.Generic"><KeyValuePairOfstringanyType><a:key>CallStack</a:key><a:value i:type="b:string" xmlns:b="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"> 在 SparkleXrm.Plugins.Plugin.Execute(IServiceProvider serviceProvider)&#xD;
    在 Microsoft.Crm.Sandbox.SandboxAppDomainHelper.&lt;&gt;cDisplayClass14_3.&lt;Execute&gt;b0()&#xD;
    --- 引发异常的上一位置中堆栈跟踪的末尾 ---&#xD;
    在 System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()&#xD;
    在 Microsoft.Crm.Sandbox.SandboxAppDomainHelper.Execute(IOrganizationServiceFactory organizationServiceFactory, Dictionary2 sandboxServices, String pluginTypeName, String pluginConfiguration, String pluginSecureConfig, IPluginExecutionContext requestContext, Boolean enablePluginStackTrace, Boolean chaosFailAppDomain)&amp;#xD;
    在 Microsoft.Crm.Sandbox.SandboxAppDomainHelper.Execute(IOrganizationServiceFactory organizationServiceFactory, Dictionary
    2 sandboxServices, String pluginTypeName, String pluginConfiguration, String pluginSecureConfig, IPluginExecutionContext requestContext, Boolean enablePluginStackTrace, Boolean chaosFailAppDomain)&#xD;
    在 Microsoft.Crm.Sandbox.SandboxWorker.Execute(SandboxCallInfo callInfo,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Doesn't work with MFA in XRM Toolbox

Just thought I should let you know that the Ribbon workbench does not work when connecting using MFA in XRM Toolbox.
    This is the error you get:
    Unable to cast object of type 'Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.WebServiceClient.OrganizationWebProxyClient' to type 'Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.Client.OrganizationServiceProxy'.

Many tools in the toolbox do work with MFA. You can get round this by connecting with an App Password for your MFA enabled account.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories