General

1. How to customize core command such as Mscrm.Form.WordTemplate.Populate.Flyout

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your incredible too.
    I use it since long time, but now i'm realy stuck

I would like to call a custom JS function when clicking on Export Word template flyout button from a record.
    I would like to call the function before exporting the doc.
    I found that a commadcore is responsible for the populate of the flyout :Mscrm.Form.WordTemplate.Populate.Flyout but I cannot customize this command in order to add my JS function...

Do you have any idea how to achieve this ?
    Thx !

Joe

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ribbon workbench is not loading

D365 solution contains only 1 entity to be edited in Ribbon Workbench but still tool is not loading saying "Your solution is too large".

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Implement Default and Invert attribute for OrRule

Currently it is possible to configure the Default and InvertResult value for a OrRule within a DisplayRule. Unfortunatley this configuration has no impact, because it is not considered in the XML.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Change the error message Function Cannot contain Brackets to Special Characters

I had a special Character in my function bu the error message said I had a bracket. I spent several hours looking through the XML looking for a bracket when it was not a bracket but an erroneous semi-colon.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Doesn't work with MFA in XRM Toolbox

Just thought I should let you know that the Ribbon workbench does not work when connecting using MFA in XRM Toolbox.
    This is the error you get:
    Unable to cast object of type 'Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.WebServiceClient.OrganizationWebProxyClient' to type 'Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.Client.OrganizationServiceProxy'.

Many tools in the toolbox do work with MFA. You can get round this by connecting with an App Password for your MFA enabled account.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Can not delete button

I created one flyout button with name Start. Then I added again on Start button another flyout button with name Continue.
    On button Continue I added 4 different regular buttons. So I have Start - Continue - Button.

When I want to delete one of this 4 regular buttons, when I click on them with right mouse click the menu with Delete option is not showing long enough so I have time to click on it. It shows only for a second or two and I am unable to delete this 4 buttons.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Opened solution resetting

I noticed one little bug. When you are adding new Javascript actions for example on commands, if you click only a little bit right of the + sign for adding commands, your whole solutions resets.

In few seconds your current solutions opens again and everything you did is not saved.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Error happen on load solution System.NullReferenceException RWB2016.Plugins.RibbonCustomisationsPlugin.GetRibbonXml

when I load my self solution,i log the error detail throw network monitor

<s:Envelope xmlns:s="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><s:Body><s:Fault><faultcode>s:Client</faultcode><faultstring xml:lang="zh-CN">System.NullReferenceException: 未将对象引用设置到对象的实例。&#xD;
    在 RWB2016.Plugins.RibbonCustomisationsPlugin.GetRibbonXml(LocalPluginContext localContext, String entityLogicalName, Boolean unzip)&#xD;
    在 RWB2016.Plugins.RibbonCustomisationsPlugin.GetRibbonJSON(LocalPluginContext localContext, ITracingService trace, String inputData)&#xD;
    在 SparkleXrm.Plugins.Plugin.Execute(IServiceProvider serviceProvider)</faultstring><detail><OrganizationServiceFault xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/xrm/2011/Contracts&quot; xmlns:i="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"><ActivityId>22ea46d0-4614-4f49-bf85-33bc6b5255d2</ActivityId><ErrorCode>-2147220891</ErrorCode><ErrorDetails xmlns:a="http://schemas.datacontract.org/2004/07/System.Collections.Generic"><KeyValuePairOfstringanyType><a:key>CallStack</a:key><a:value i:type="b:string" xmlns:b="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"> 在 SparkleXrm.Plugins.Plugin.Execute(IServiceProvider serviceProvider)&#xD;
    在 Microsoft.Crm.Sandbox.SandboxAppDomainHelper.&lt;&gt;cDisplayClass14_3.&lt;Execute&gt;b0()&#xD;
    --- 引发异常的上一位置中堆栈跟踪的末尾 ---&#xD;
    在 System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()&#xD;
    在 Microsoft.Crm.Sandbox.SandboxAppDomainHelper.Execute(IOrganizationServiceFactory organizationServiceFactory, Dictionary2 sandboxServices, String pluginTypeName, String pluginConfiguration, String pluginSecureConfig, IPluginExecutionContext requestContext, Boolean enablePluginStackTrace, Boolean chaosFailAppDomain)&amp;#xD;
    在 Microsoft.Crm.Sandbox.SandboxAppDomainHelper.Execute(IOrganizationServiceFactory organizationServiceFactory, Dictionary
    2 sandboxServices, String pluginTypeName, String pluginConfiguration, String pluginSecureConfig, IPluginExecutionContext requestContext, Boolean enablePluginStackTrace, Boolean chaosFailAppDomain)&#xD;
    在 Microsoft.Crm.Sandbox.SandboxWorker.Execute(SandboxCallInfo callInfo,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ribbon Workbench not publishing changes. Please assist

Ribbon Workbench not publishing changes

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. update your certificate

your ssl certificate for this website is not trusted anymore (older Symantec certificate)...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. More Knowledge articles needed

Hi Team,

First thanks for your product which made Customization a lot easy. If Possible please add KB articles with examples for each of the display/enable rules like Entity rule, entity privilege rule etc. Thanks in advance

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow multiple instances of Application Ribbon

I don't know how easy this would be, but it would be really nice if the global buttons added to the application ribbon can be self-contained within a solution and not cross-contaminate other solutions.

I know CRM doesn't allow that, but an idea may be that Ribbon Workbench comes equipped with an "application ribbon template" based on a clean application ribbon (specific to the CRM verison). Ribbon Workbench would essentially insert a new instance of the application ribbon into the solution by default (or give the user the option to add it). It may also need to modify the XML…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I want to edit the ribbon on the Sales App (Sales Hub)

Talking about the blue ribbon on the sales hub and i would like to add a button to that ribbon

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Publish Fails in CRM 2011 - importjob With Id = 08ddcccd-2447-45f2-a919-a54778045bab Does Not Exist

I'm adding a button to a ribbon that I've already added buttons previously but I'm unable to publish the solution. Here is the faultstring:

<faultstring xml:lang="en-US">importjob With Id = 08ddcccd-2447-45f2-a919-a54778045bab Does Not Exist</faultstring>

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Slow

it takes to much time.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Error in IFD Configuration. Incorrect CRM Url: Please access your CRM using: 'http://crm2013beta1:5555/Contoso'

Error in IFD Configuration.
    Incorrect CRM Url:
    Please access your CRM using: 'http://crm2013beta1:5555/Contoso&#39;
    The one you have used a different Url to access CRM to that configured on the CRM Server.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Support editing of form specific ribbon

CRM customizations allow for RibbonDiffXml which is specific to a particular form (where entity has multiple forms the RibbonDiffXml can be nested within the systemform element in the XML). Currently Ribbon Workbench does not appear to support these. It would be great if it did.

54 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Export/Import RibbonWorkbench changes

It would be great if we could export the changes we made in RibbonWorkbench to an XML file and be able to Import these XML files as well.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. RibbonWorkbench needs ability to publish only this solution

1. I wish it had a way to just save the solution and not publish it.

2. And when publishing, I wish it would publish just the solution and not all customizations. (When we are in a test instance online, sometimes, the publish all customizations message goes in to la-la land and never completes.). We have engaged microsoft on this multiple times and they always say something about it being how many customizations we have, etc. In these cases publish at the solution level always works. So, it would be great if there were a "Save", "Publish This Solution" and "Publish All…
    3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When i have multiple entity inside the solution, No choice to select entity

When i have multiple entity inside the solution, Ribbonworkbench still do not provide option to choose which entity ribbon we wants to change. can you help what could be wrong??

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories